Hey John, thanks for the quick response. That's definitely good to know that it has nothing to do with the IP I'm connecting from. I'll investigate the EC2 install. Thanks, again!

John Kalucki wrote:
I can see what you describe in the logs. The most likely problem is that
the EC2-based client isn't signing the OAuth correctly somehow. There
should be nothing on our end that allows you in on one IP, but 401s you
on another.

-John

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 1:28 PM, tsmango <tsma...@gmail.com