When you use the iframe version of the Tweet Button you need to specify the
URL parameter. This is because the iframe code isn't aware of the URL it
should be sharing or counting - instead the Share Box flow manages that when
the user clicks the Tweet Button.

To cause the count to show your iframe could should look similar to this:

<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" role="presentation"
scrolling="no"
            src="
http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.html?url=http://google.com";
            style="width:120px; height:20px;"></iframe>

I hope that helps,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/themattharris