How do I report a bug?

I am seeing what appears to be a bug right now and it is reproducbble
in the Twitter Twurl.

What I am seeing is a discrepancy in the latest status returned with
the statuses/friends web service call.  Basically, the XML interface
works properly but the JSON one does not.  I have a specific user that
is not returning the latest status for JSON (but does for XML).

I am hoping that someone could take a look at this quickly (yeah,
right) since it is reproducible.  I also suspect the issue may be
related to the fact that the user I am seeing this happen to is set to
private.  My user account is an approved follower though.  As I said,
the webservice works for XML, but not for JSON.