Hi to all,
I'm building an app where the user can login and signup through
twitter anywhere.

I created an web app and added the anywhere script to the page.If i
click the first time without being logged in in twitter i see the
login and then the allow/deny page.If i allow the app i'm redirected
to my home page with the connect button changed to connected with
twitter.

So far so good...
On the authComplete of the connectButton I create a user in my webapp
using oauth tokens and username.

Is there any api method to avoid the user to allow the application
each time she/he clicks on the connectButton?
Thanks a lot
Matteo