Hi,

I'm sorry to ask what may seem to be a rather obvious question, but I
simply haven't been able to find the answer on my own:

What is the proper way to tweet  from twitter api? I've been looking
at the documentation and guess that it is from REST API but have found
no method for it (only for retweeting), the most similar way being the
Tweet button. I'm just looking for something so that an external web
page (Facebook application) can tweet when loaded, which is when an
external event happens. So what is the way for it?