Inspect element on the Tweet buttons and you will see the individual params. http://plnt.me/xRlft

On Oct 20, 2010, at 3:39 PM, conde wrote:

Hi Slate,
We have a blog index page where we display excerpts from multiple blog
posts. They are all hosted on the same blog engine. But when we have
multiple tweet buttons (one per blog excerpt) on the index page,
tweeting content only updates count for one article. It doesn't
increment the count for other blog entries in the index page. This was
working with Tweetmeme before. Can you try this and see if it works
for you?

Chan