Thanks for the suggestion Slate. I guess I don't understand the API enough to see what that code is referring to, but I got the idea.
I also realized that some of my calls didn't have the version in the url, so maybe that was causing problems?? On Oct 20, 1:31 pm, Slate Smith <sl...@slatesmith.com> wrote: > Every set of calls I log my rate limit api calls remaining [ $App- > >APICallsRemaining;] for later tracking ... > > On Oct 20, 2010, at 2:08 PM, Josh wrote: > > > I keep having troubles with an application I'm developing that uses > > the Twitter API. I'm getting errors stating that I'm over my rate > > limit, but it's been more than an hour since I last made a call. > > > My status does say 0 left of 150, but the last time I made a call was > > a couple hours ago. > > > -- > > Twitter developer documentation and resources:http://dev.twitter.com/doc > > API updates via Twitter:http://twitter.com/twitterapi > > Issues/Enhancements Tracker:http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list > > Change your membership to this > > group:http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk -- Twitter developer documentation and resources: http://dev.twitter.com/doc API updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/twitterapi Issues/Enhancements Tracker: http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list Change your membership to this group: http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk