:bump:

More info: The communication between my web app and Twitter is always
one-way. The app will send updates to the Twitter account. It will
never need to read anything from the Twitterverse. I thought this
would make the interaction easier, but does not seem to be the case.
The TwitterAPI seems to always need direct user interaction to send
updates. In my situation, there IS NO user.

Thanks,
Thom
@DarkExpanse
www.DarkExpanse.net