I'm not sure what sort of "Verification" you're looking for - however,
you might want to take steps on your own end to reassure users why
they're being sent to Twitter. See, for example, Favstar.

http://favstar.fm/authorization/new

It's the your job as an application developer to instil confidence in
the user to feel happy entering their credentials.

-N