Hi I created the new application in Twitter & enabled xAuth support
for the same. Previously the application Default Access type was "read
only". Using the consumer key & secret I made my iphone application &
it is now on app store.

Now i want to change Default Access type to "read-write" mode, as read
only application cannot use "POST" method. [i.e. while using method
"statuses/update" to post new tweet i am getting response as :

error : Read-only application cannot POST

So I want to change "Default Access type" to "read-write".

My question is that if i perform above change will it affect my
current app users ? As i afraid that doing so will change my consumer
key & secret (May be) (using which i created app & used for app
store.) ???