Hi there,

I'm aware that in the REST API, that the retweeted datapoint is
disabled.  So, I'm trying to find a workaround to this to display
retweeted statuses in the manner I'm shooting for in my module.  The
call I'm doing is
http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.json?include_my_retweet=true&include_rts=true&screen_name=mbabker

The problem I'm having is that I'm trying to do a check for something
being present under retweeted_status.  This works for instances of
when it is present.  However, when retweeted_status is not present in
an object, the text that's rendered during my foreach is from the last
time retweeted_status->(whatever I'm looking for) was used.

For example, code I'm using that is failing is:
if (isset($obj->retweeted_status->text)) {
"get the text from $obj->retweeted_status->text"
} else {
"get the text from $obj->text"
}

Any suggestions?