hi there,

i read this
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-api-announce/msg/0f78b195eda96990
and then tried to implement it myself. now i am a really novice coder,
i tweak and hope it works with a 'novice' degree of seeing why it isnt
working.

>From the post about link wrapping, am i right to assume that using:

{
  "text" : "you have to check out http://t.co/s9gfk2d4!";,
  "user" : {
    "screen_name" : "raffi",
  },
  "entities" : {
    "urls" : [
      {
        "url" : "http://t.co/s9gfk2d4";,
        "display_url" : "http://dev.twitter.com";,
        "indices" : [23, 43]
      }
    ],
  },

}

Is in the style sheet? I'm not sure what the indices is. But i wanted
to do the link wrap where it may well send the t.co link into twitter
so it can check it for safety from phishing etc, but rather than tweet
'new on vtm: t.co/343' it uses 'new on vtm: vism.ag/343'.

Now with many assumptions that are probably wrong, partly why i want
to check my code here to see what is wrong if that is alright, have i
coded this correctly for a tweet button, that pulls my short url and
displays the short url?

  #custom-tweet-button a {
"entities" : {
    "urls" : [
      {
        "display_url" : "<?php wp_ozh_yourls_raw_url(true); ?
>",    //// this pulls my short url from yourls plugin.
        }
    ],
  },
  }

     data-url="<?php wp_ozh_yourls_raw_url(true); ?>"       //// this
pulls my short url from yourls plugin.
     data-counturl="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"              //// this
pulls my url from wordpress
     data-count="vertical"
     data-via="visualthinkmap">Tweet</a>

what am i doing wrong to use the display_url, i read this
http://dev.twitter.com/pages/tweet_entities is it json, rather than
css?

how can i use the display_url to tweet my short url?

i really want to use the tweet button as opposed to just using

wp_ozh_yourls_raw_url(true); ?>&title==<?php the_title(); ?>">tweet</
a>

to display http://twitter.com/home?status=http://vism.ag/53&title=Data%20Origami

I hope i am making sense and would really appreciate your help to
tweet my short url. Just want my branding of short url to be retweeted
and not an unknown destination of a t.co (although its safe!)

many thanks

chris