----- Original Message -----
  From: Taylor Singletary
  To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 4:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [twitter-dev] Twitter stopped working

  I would recommend strengthening your error handling code here so that you are
able to pivot and debug on the particular error occurring. If you sweep all
possible errors under a single rug, you lose visibility on the actual reason
for the error. While not every Twitter API error message is helpful, they all
provide a clue on what might be going wrong.

  Has anything else about your environment changed? Is the system clock on the
machine executing this out of sync with the times on our servers? If you run
the same code from another location, do you still have the same problem? Are
there any issues with the account or application you are using to post with?
(suspended, etc.)

  Taylor

  How can I get more error information from twitter ?

  Thanks
  Pam