I am doing a project on twitter sentiment analysis, and I was trying
to pull previous statuses using the "count" parameter. Here is the
code:

inputConfig.Parameters = "track=" + FilterParametersTbx.Text +
"&count=10";

I was granted the shadow access level by twitter yesterday, which
means I can use the "count" parameter. Why do I still get the
following exception?

System.Net.WebException was unhandled by user code
Message=The remote server returned an error: (416) Requested Range Not
Satisfiable.
Source=System
StackTrace:
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at AdvantIQ.ExampleAdapters.Input.Twitter.TwitterInput.ProduceEvents()
in C:\Stream Insight Example\JAhlen - username\ExampleAdapters\Input
\Twitter\TwitterInput.cs:line 68
at AdvantIQ.ExampleAdapters.Input.Twitter.TwitterInput.Start() in C:
\Stream Insight Example\JAhlen - username\ExampleAdapters\Input\Twitter
\TwitterInput.cs:line 45
at Filter.InvokeWithFilter(Action , Func`2 , Action`1 )
at
Microsoft.ComplexEventProcessing.Diagnostics.Exceptions.ExecuteWithFilter(Action
body, Func`2 filter, Action`1 handler)
at
Microsoft.ComplexEventProcessing.Adapters.Adapter.ThreadProcStart(Object
thisPtr)
InnerException:

If anyone has any idea about this, please help me out.