Hi,

Thanx for reply but still in reply I got same problem (The remote
server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.). I add  this line in my
web request webRequest.Headers.Add("Accept-Language: zh-CN,en,*");
But no sucess.
:(

On Nov 3, 11:03 am, "engine.start" <477914...@163.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Your problem maybe same as mine.
>
> chang url to another website, do not use ssl, wireshark your request, and 
> then compare with this, maybe it will work.
> (I use libcurl, and add "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0" to httpheader, and it work)
>
> POST ?x_auth_username=###&x_auth_password=########&x_auth_mode=client_auth 
> HTTP/1.1
> Authorization: OAuth 
> oauth_consumer_key="#############",oauth_signature_method="HMAC-SHA1",oauth_signature="############",oauth_timestamp="1288593077",oauth_nonce="9TPwvl28NeTtKLZH",oauth_version="1.0"
> Content-Length: 0
> Connection: Keep-Alive
> Accept-Encoding: gzip
> Accept-Language: zh-CN,en,*
> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0
> Host:www.XXXXXX.com
>
> Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
>
> At 2010-11-03 13:18:16´╝îpawan <pawanrajsingh2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Thanks for reply but after using thishttp://quonos.nl/oauthTesterURL
> >I got my base string is ok and still I not able to find out how to
> >resolve this issue.
>
> >On Nov 2, 12:32 am, Tom van der Woerdt <i...@tvdw.eu> wrote:
> >> Hi,
>
> >> Most 401 Unauthorized errors (and especially the ones involving UTF8
> >> characters) are because of errors in the Base String, used to generate
> >> the signature.
>
> >> Please use the validation tool at <http://quonos.nl/oauthTester>, it may
> >> help you a lot with validating your Base String. As access_token always
> >> involves usernames and passwords, please do substitute them with dummy
> >> ones for security reasons - just make sure that they at least look like
> >> the previous ones, because otherwise it would be hard to detect encoding
> >> issues.
>
> >> Tom
>
> >> PS: When dealing with encoding issues, XXXXXX'ing the values really
> >> doesn't help.
>
> >> On 11/1/10 6:58 PM, pawan wrote:
>
> >> > Hi,
>
> >> > We have created a Desktop Twitter application, In this application I
> >> > have usedXAuthfeature to get data from "Twitter API". It works fine
> >> > on Win 7 Ultimatemachine. However when I run my application's exe on
> >> > core "Chinese" Win 7machine, I got "The remote server returned an
> >> > error: (401) Unauthorized." error from following request:
>
> >> >https://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token?oauth_consumer_key=XXXXXXX...
>
> >> > Can anyone help me out to know how to resolve this issue.
>
> >> > Thanks,
> >> > Pawan
>
> >--
> >Twitter developer documentation and resources:http://dev.twitter.com/doc
> >API updates via Twitter:http://twitter.com/twitterapi
> >Issues/Enhancements Tracker:http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list
> >Change your membership to this 
> >group:http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk

-- 
Twitter developer documentation and resources: http://dev.twitter.com/doc
API updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/twitterapi
Issues/Enhancements Tracker: http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list
Change your membership to this group: 
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk

Reply via email to