This is good enough, as it's very unlikely that a tweet will be delivered
with an id less than your saved maximum id. If you want to be paranoid, you
can subtract a few seconds from the millisecond part of the id, but this is,
in practice, unlikely to ever happen.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Twitter, Inc.