My error logs started showing tweets without an id_str value a few
days ago. I investigated today and found that these tweets are coming
about 5-6 times an hour out of about 500 tweets per hour. I am using
Phirehose to gather these tweets from the streaming API. I am
collecting the tweets in JSON format. Neither my code or Phirehose has
changed in the recent past, and as I said, about 99% of the tweets are
fine. Here is an example of a bad tweet. It has a truncated field,
which I haven't seen before. I assume this has something to do with
the missing values. Does anyone have any idea what is happening here?

    [new_id_str] => 951769790156802
    [place] =>
    [truncated] =>
    [user] => stdClass Object
        (
            [follow_request_sent] =>
            [time_zone] => Jakarta
            [url] => http://lada-hitam.livejournal.com/
            [profile_background_color] => B2DFDA
            [screen_name] => MissLadaHitam
            [profile_background_image_url] =>
http://s.twimg.com/a/1288660386/images/themes/theme13/bg.gif
            [profile_text_color] => 333333
            [listed_count] => 0
            [lang] => en
            [profile_background_tile] =>
            [statuses_count] => 891
            [following] =>
            [favourites_count] => 159
            [profile_link_color] => 93A644
            [show_all_inline_media] =>
            [profile_use_background_image] => 1
            [description] =>
            [contributors_enabled] =>
            [profile_sidebar_fill_color] => ffffff
            [protected] =>
            [location] => Indonesia
            [geo_enabled] =>
            [name] => Lada Hitam
            [notifications] =>
            [friends_count] => 8
            [profile_sidebar_border_color] => eeeeee
            [id] => 117790534
            [verified] =>
            [utc_offset] => 25200
            [created_at] => Fri Feb 26 16:36:22 +0000 2010
            [followers_count] => 18
            [profile_image_url] =>
http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/740195225/42360__1__normal.jpg
        )

    [in_reply_to_status_id] =>
    [favorited] =>
    [source] => web
    [new_id] => 9.517697901568E+14
    [contributors] =>
    [in_reply_to_screen_name] =>
    [coordinates] =>
    [retweet_count] =>
    [in_reply_to_user_id] =>
    [entities] => stdClass Object
        (
            [user_mentions] => Array
                (
                )

            [hashtags] => Array
                (
                )

            [urls] => Array
                (
                )

        )

    [geo] =>
    [retweeted] =>
    [id] => 9.517697901568E+14
    [text] => Today's cookings mostly failed :( It makes me less
motivated to try another recipe tomorrow. But I have some mushrooms
that need to be used.
    [created_at] => Sat Nov 06 16:44:54 +0000 2010
)