I'm using Oauth implementation for Delphi by Chuckbeasley

If it was just on POST I could see that.
But with GET on a Direct_messages and Favorites,they act differently
and they both require authentication according to the api's that is
odd to me.

Is there something in regards to this being a desktop client that I'm
using an Embedded browser in that causes this.  Can  Twitter tell
that?
I've noticed for example I don't get an oauth_verifier back from the
callback in this app where I do in a web app.

It's infuriating to be close to having this working to be thwarted by
"Could not authenticate you"