Wahoo! I can't tell you how happy I'd be to see this issue resolved
Matt! My users hate seeing suspended accounts, and I've had a rough
time trying to keep up with them in order to hide them. This issue's
resolution would fix the bigest complaint my users have, and I could
delete a whole bunch of ugly code and API calls. :)

Please let me know if I can help by looking up more examples.