Most elements of the Twitter API do not provide the level of granularity
that you're looking for -- only for the most recent / infrequently used
accounts will you ever be able to determine something like "total mentions"
or "total retweets of me" -- simply by accessing those API methods and
getting all possible results and counting them...

But due to the way data is cached in the Twitter ecosystem, there's no way
to directly query us to find out these numbers for a given user at this
time.

Taylor