Hi there,

For now, you can put a link to any web page that represents you, the company
you work for, or the project you're working on. These fields are more for
record-keeping than anything else. While you're experimenting, really any
valid non-twitter.com http-based URLs should work for fields such as website
and callback URL. When you're closer to "launching" your application, you'll
want to correct these values to ones that closer reflect reality.

Taylor