Thank you very much..
yes you understood my exact requirement.
It is said that POST api calls are not rate limited.. sending tweets is a
POST call. so it should not be rate limited. Am I right?
What is the api call to post a tweet? I think "POST statuses/update" is used
to post a tweet and it is non rate limited api call(according to
documentation). If I'm correct,then my application doesn't have any rate
limiting problems. Please correct me if I'm wrong.