Hi,

Our console is woefully inadequate for testing these kinds of things. I
recommend Apigee's Twitter API console instead:
http://app.apigee.com/console/twitter

That said, entities should work for you if the request is properly formed. I
don't know much of anything about CodeIgniter or how the library prepares
and formats parameterized timeline requests, but if you're requesting a
timeline like home_timeline and add the include_entities=true parameter, you
should get entities back.

Are you examining the raw response provided by our servers when working with
CodeIgniter or only an interpreted, parsed response?

Taylor