Thanks. But I know how to do that. I mean when the user returns to the
site, generally just like a "remember me" cookie. The Facebook API
checks for a current Facebook session so long as the user has
activated the app, so it behaves like a cookie by automatically
logging the user in. My custom user system also does this. So I wanted
to know if I could do this with Twitter as well so that all three user
systems behaved the same way.