Cheers all. I wrote a Twitter app back in 2009 called Foller.me
(http://www.foller.me) which has now moved to Google App Engine. The
latest changes to the app included a Tweet button with the count for
each profile. I simply copied and pasted the code Twitter gave me, but
it doesn't seem to work, tweeting goes alright, but the count is
always 0.

I went forward by clicking the count to see that it's performing a
Twitter search using the current URL that was tweeted, and yeah, there
were no results. The tweeted link automatically gets shortened using
Twitter's shortening service t.co, and the tweets do not show up.

Could anybody help me investigate this? You can try it with any
Twitter name or use mine: http://www.foller.me/kovshenin

Thanks!