To add to Matt's comment - we at Gnip haven't yet announced a coverage-
based product that mimics Twitter's stream.twitter.com/statuses/
filter, but stay tuned (http://twitter.com/gnip).  We'll be announcing
several new firehose-based products in the near future as soon as we
bring them online.

Any nondisplay companies or developers who want to participate in the
private beta period of our new commercial Twitter products are
welcomed to drop us a note at i...@gnip.com.

- Rob Johnson