Hi,

i am using the following ruby code to get the mentions:

statuses = []
page = 1
    begin
           page_statuses = twitter_client.mentions(:include_entities
=> true,
                                      :trim_user => true,
                                      :include_rts => true,
                                      :since_id => since_id,
                                      :page=>page,
                                      :count=>200)
           statuses.concat(page_statuses)
           page+=1
       end while !page_statuses.empty?

but im still only getting 20-30 mentions, am i doing something wrong?