I'd really like to make my own site stream library. Ive been white
listed for the site stream and have been using the origional stream
for a long time now.
My issue is that I cannot get any response from connection besides 401
Unauthorized. Based on that I assume the following to be true: I have
access because I am no longer getting the "role not defined for user"
message, or however it was worded. Based on that I also assume I am
using the wrong connection params for providing my oAuth credentials
or I am giving the wrong oAuth credentials. Or maybe I am using the
right credentials but with the wrong param names. Ive tried:
oauth_token_key/oauth_token_secret, oauth_key/oauth_secret, access_key/
access_secret,  access_token_key/access_token_secret, consumer_key/
consumer_secret, consumer_token_key/consumer_token_secret
Ive tried all of the combinations as GET and as POST.
All of which have given a 401 Unauthorized. Which leaves me here:
stuck and looking for help. :)