Another hosting will be problematic to maintain.
I have looked at a few more short urls. They redirect to very wide range of
sites not just amazon.

I think twitter may change the priority level of "Report for spam" for new
opened accounts.
And the number of tweets per hour.

Here I write again the link that shows the tweets written as a reply to
Turkish people
the lol word is the common:
http://twitturk.com/tweet/search?q=lol

And an example account:
http://twitter.com/Bomuchellxee
All tweets are spam and "lol" is common.
It has also 0 folloing and 3 followers (real accounts I guess).
Unbelievable!