It appears to me that when using the statuses/filter streaming API
method, elements are not length-delimited by default, even if you
don't specify "?delimited=length".  And if you DO add "?
delimited=length", you get double length fields.  For example:

if I query http://stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/filter.json, I get
something like:

64B
{ <a status update in JSON format> }

731
{ <another status update in JSON format> }

<etc>

If, on the other hand, I query
http://stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/filter.json?delimited=length,
I get something like:

6EF
1769
{ <a status update in JSON format> }

710
1802
{ <another status update in JSON format> }

So its passing me a length in hex, and then a length in decimal, and
then the actual status update.  It sure seems like 'delimited=length'
is redundant now.  But was this API change ever documented?  I can't
find any announcements about it and the dev docs still describe the
old format.

thanks!