Hi guys.

I'm trying to authenticate with the tmhOAuth PHP class by Matt Harris.

I'm using $_SESSION['oauth']['oauth_token'] as 'user_token' and
$_SESSION['oauth']['oauth_token_secret'] as 'user_secret'.

But when I try to verify_credentials it returns the error:

{"request":"\/1\/account\/verify_credentials.json","error":"Request
token must be exchanged for an access token before use"}

Am I doing it wrong? Is the oauth_token and oauth_token_secret
sessions not the right ones to use?

If I use a token and secret that I stored a month ago it works just
fine..

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Tobias C. Jensen