We are seeing the same problem.  RSS feeds with lang=en stopped
working ~2 days ago (they were working prior).

Tod

On Nov 29, 5:02 pm, Matt Harris <thematthar...@twitter.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the all the information you have collected. The team is
> investigating this issue and we'll let you know as soon as they have some
> news.
>
> Thanks for bearing with us,
>
> @themattharris
> Developer Advocate, Twitterhttp://twitter.com/themattharris
>
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Naveen <knig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Also seems to happen with the geocode parameter, adding a since_id
> > makes the results return but we should not be able to that.
>
> > On Nov 29, 10:22 am, clichekiller <clichekil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > This has been a problem for some time now, is nothing be done to
> > > address it?  The since fix isn't great because anything outside of
> > > that five to six day window will not be returned.
>
> > > On Nov 28, 5:23 am, MartinW <wright.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > Hi Steve,
>
> > > > I've found the same problem over the past couple of days too. I had
> > > > also narrowed it down to the lang parameter but selecting all does
> > > > still not guarantee results.
>
> > > > This is now impacting my live site as no results are being returned.
> > > > I'm also going to investigate whether rate limiting could be the
> > > > issue.
>
> > > > Please let me know if you get any further with your investigations.
>
> > > > Cheers
> > > > Martin Wright
>
> > > >http://www.twitseek.com
>
> > > > On Nov 27, 3:42 am, steve <ick...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > This reproduces even onhttp://search.twitter.com.  If you try to
> > > > > filter to "en" only results you get back 0 items for most queries.
> > > > > Select "try all languages" from the search portal or remove "lang=en"
> > > > > from your API query and you get results for your queries (most of
> > > > > which are in english.)
>
> > > > > What's weird is this seemed to be working fine until about 2 days
> > > > > ago.  And its been very intermittent since.  Yesterday queries would
> > > > > work for a while then they would stop working (same query to the
> > > > > API.)  But today they seem to be broken for me all day.  Other
> > members
> > > > > of my team reported the same issue yesterday so it defenitly seems to
> > > > > be something on your end.
>
> > > > > BTW... When calling the API and this happens we're getting back an
> > > > > error similar to this:
>
> > jsonp1290717568994({"results":[],"max_id":7896158276488192,"since_id":
> > > > > 7896158276488192,"refresh_url":"?
>
> > since_id=7896158276488192&q=Thanksgiving","results_per_page":50,"page":
> > > > > 1,"completed_in":0.019352,"warning":"adjusted since_id to
> > > > > 7896158276488192 due to temporary
>
> > error","since_id_str":"7896158276488192","max_id_str":"7896158276488192","q
> > ­uery":"Thanksgiving"});
>
> > > > > I did a search and this error was reported back in June but nobody
> > > > > ever responded... Crossing my fingers that this message doesn't go
> > > > > into the void as well...
>
> > --
> > Twitter developer documentation and resources:http://dev.twitter.com/doc
> > API updates via Twitter:http://twitter.com/twitterapi
> > Issues/Enhancements Tracker:
> >http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list
> > Change your membership to this group:
> >http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk

-- 
Twitter developer documentation and resources: http://dev.twitter.com/doc
API updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/twitterapi
Issues/Enhancements Tracker: http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list
Change your membership to this group: 
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk

Reply via email to