So if I use User Streams, my app doesn't have to keep track of which
mentions have not been proceeded yet *that is older than the last
recieved mention*, because it returns all available mentions without a
max limit in a single query?

All I need is to get tweets that mention @appName. I also do not want
to ask for

My app rests here by the way: http://guzelanket.com/puanla/
(unfortunately no English version for now)

Thanks.