Hi computerzworld,

You probably don't need whitelisting and should rethink your implementation
instead. Using multiple accounts is not the right answer to get around rate
limits, unless those accounts represent users engaged in your service and
you are acting directly on their behalf.

The quickest path to outputting a list of friends and followers to a CSV
file is using the friends/ids and followers/ids API methods. For most users,
each of these methods will require a single request. You then pipeline those
results into users/lookup, which allows you to get the equivalent of
users/show for up to 100 user ids at a time.

With this pipeline, you can certainly provide CSVs of followers and
followings for the majority of your users within 350 requests. If it would
take more than 350 requests it's a very exceptional situation. The answer to
that situation is not whitelisting. It's recognizing that some of your users
will take longer to process than others. They might not get their CSV within
an hour.

Thanks,
Taylor