I _think_ I've patched my oauth_verifier in my implementation, however
Taylor it's going to take us a good two weeks to get it through
Apple's approval process.

Not to mention the Mac App Store where we can't submit updates until
they launch it! Strange I know, so that one is in limbo right now.

However just a quick request, not to turn that on again for a little
bit please :)  Until at least we've all got our implementations
through the relevant approval processes, for those of us that rely on
a third party, such as Apple for our deployment process.

Many thanks
Richard