No, the tweets are fine.

ActionScript (and any other ECMAScript language) can't handle numbers larger than 53 bits. In a few days you'll see that the numbers will be wrong twice as much. A few weeks later this will duplicate again, and again, and again.

To solve this issue, a _str field (id_str, etc) was introduced for ECMAScript-based languages.

It's not your implementation, it's the language. :-)

Please use id_str instead of id.

Tom