If the app is working with a single Twitter account that you know in
advance, and users will never have to login through the app, then the
application website doesn't matter. You can put in any valid URL. It isn't
verified when you register the app. Just use the URL for one of your public
websites. It will have no affect on your app's functioning.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Kieran <khe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks for all info. sorry if i am missing something but at the stage
> where i register my app on http://dev.twitter.com/apps i am having a
> problem...its asks me for the 'application website' but my application
> is on our intranet and so is inaccessible...what url am i supposed to
> put in here.
>
> kieran
>

> On Dec 8, 3:06 am, Tim Bull <tim.b...@binaryplex.com> wrote:
> > Oh, and while I think of it - if you just need the access token to make
> > calls as your app (i.e. it's some kind of bot) then you don't even need
> > to do that - just go tohttp://dev.twitter.com/apps, view your app and
> > select "my access token" on the right. This will give you the access
> > keys you need without doing the 3 step OAuth dance.
> >
> > Just use these to sign your requests and you'll be sweet.

> Issues/Enhancements Tracker:
> Change your membership to this group:

Adam Green
Twitter API Consultant and Trainer