Good day everyone.

Problem:
I can't perform "http://api.twitter.com/1/account/
verify_credentials.xml" after getting access token and access token
secret via OAuth. I'm getting "401 Unauthorized" error with message
"Could not authenticate with OAuth".

I've triple-checked all the params, read docs, googled till my fingers
bleed, tried different variants (POST instead of GET, params in the
request url).

I suppose, that is not a problem of my perl module Net::OAuth, because
i can get request tokens, i can exchange them for access tokens - no
problem. So request signing seems to be ok. Also, i checked signature
generation - that seems to be ok too.

So, i'm doing GET request to:

http://api.twitter.com/1/account/verify_credentials.xml

With Authorization header:

OAuth
oauth_consumer_key="zqOQIgnviRjNDuGIdHAA",oauth_nonce="1997904",oauth_signature="aSf2zj8xfjXcN9z
%2B04eOwFd8fKk%3D",oauth_signature_method="HMAC-
SHA1",oauth_timestamp="1291981333",oauth_token="jxmgnF4m2HB7IP9RbylyyF7gaZuRXj8YF1eVUIDSLrk",oauth_version="1.0"

and i get:
401 Unauthorized
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<hash>
  <error>Could not authenticate with OAuth.</error>
  <request>/1/account/verify_credentials.xml</request>
</hash>

Can anybody help me and point me, what am i doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.