Can you share the exact URL you are hitting when this fails? Can you provide
an example of how you are presenting your authentication (all of the request
headers of your request would be helpful) -- in addition, it would be
helpful if you could provide an OAuth signature basestring, and the HTTP
headers sent to you in the response.

Thanks,
Taylor