They look fine, and since the rest of the requests work fine (which you said), I have to assume that it's not the signature generation. Also, since you're not the only one to mention this in the past 12 hours, I have to leave open the possibility of Twitter being the issue.

However, before looking at that, please double check that the Base String matches what you are actually doing!

Tom