Super, they are all returning the same thing now, which is blocking
access from any non-twitter domain which you can see below:

<cross-domain-policy xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://
www.adobe.com/xml/schemas/PolicyFile.xsd">
<allow-access-from domain="twitter.com"/>
<allow-access-from domain="api.twitter.com"/>
<allow-access-from domain="search.twitter.com"/>
<allow-access-from domain="static.twitter.com"/>
<site-control permitted-cross-domain-policies="master-only"/>
<allow-http-request-headers-from domain="*.twitter.com" headers="*"
secure="true"/>
</cross-domain-policy>

What is Twitters official stance on this? Are Flash developers SOL and
required to use a server-side proxy to grab images, or are we supposed
to be able to grab profile images from *.twimg?