Hi Nicolás,

If you can share your basestring and signature we can take a look at what's
going wrong. Alternatively consider using a pre-written PHP library which
handles this for you. There are some PHP libraries listed on our developer
resources site which are popular with developers:
    http://dev.twitter.com/pages/oauth_libraries#php

Best
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter