OK. One other thing I've just noticed looking over your Authorization header
is that your oauth_verifer and oauth_token are set to the same value. This
is unusual and not something I would expect.
Double check your code used the oauth_verifier we return to you in the
callback URL and the token is the one you received in the request_token
request.

Best
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter