You don't *have* to get the PIN, as there are 3 different way of letting
the user log in. However, for desktop applications the PIN method is
preferred. If possible, however, you could use a custom URL handler on
your application (something like myapp://authenticate/<oauth_verifier>)
to use the normal OAuth flow on a desktop application.

Tom

PS: Your message wasn't very clear so if this isn't an answer to your
question, sorry. Please try writing your questions in proper English.
Thanks! :-)