I'm doing some work for a festival that has several Twitter accounts.
When you look at the New Zealand search query, it comes back fine:

http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from%3Alanewayfestnz

But when you look at the Australian one, it comes back like there are
no results:

http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=from%3Alanewayfest

Any ideas on how to track down what's wrong here?  I checked the
obvious, putting in the since parameter to make sure it wasn't because
of inactivity or something strange like that.  You look at
http://www.twitter.com/lanewayfest there are tweets.  Any ideas?  I
know I can grab the RSS of tweets (and it comes back fine) but was
just wondering why this method returns nothing.

Todd