I really think you should mail this question to a...@twitter.com instead.

On 1/3/11 9:27 PM, alumnagirl wrote:
Both my apps were suspended as of today and I am still trying to
figure out why.  One app is for my Connect with Twitter plugin, so
people can reply to my posts via their Twitter account and the other
retweets content related to posts on my site.  I'm wondering why both
have been suspended and I can only think of two reasons:

1. Both Apps have similar names (one is DelectablyChic! (which is the
name of my website, www.delectablychic.com) and the other is called
DelectablyChic! Traffic (because the plugin comes from the people at
Related Traffic Exchange)

2. It looks spammy to the Twitter people.

If I delete the second app (the one from Real Traffic Exchange), will
my first be reinstated faster?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!