Hey,

When supplying Tweet Button arguments to the iframe version you should add
them as querystring arguments of the iframe URL.
In the iframe example below the count will be the vertical style, and the
shared URL will be http://dev.twitter.com/pages/tweet_button

<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"
            src="
http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdev.twitter.com%2Fpages%2Ftweet_button&amp;count=vertical
"
            style="width:60px; height:65px;"></iframe>

Hope that helps,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/themattharris