Hi Zhe,

In this case you might want to use the Search API instead as the Streaming
API is designed for server to server communication. You can use the
Streaming API but you would need to combine the search terms into one set of
filter keywords, and then deduplicate the Tweets which are returned.

Hope that helps you move in the right direction,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/themattharris