Go to https://twitter.com/settings/connections and find the application you
are testing with. Coffee says that next to it will be "read-only access".
You will have to revoke access then a new authorization should work.

Actually, now that I think about it… isn't that suggesting that *twurl* is
> Read-Only, not my app?

No. It Twurl is just acting like a library that is using your applications
consumer key and secret. (Which you should reset if those are you real
values in the emails).

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | abrah.am
@abraham <https://twitter.com/abraham> | github.com/abraham | blog.abrah.am