I don't think PayPal sends coffees...

At this point I would recommend creating a new application. If you are still
having issues deleting the existing one you should be able to rename it to
something else and delete it later.

Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | abrah.am
@abraham <https://twitter.com/abraham> | github.com/abraham | blog.abrah.am